By Patrick T. Tam
For professors instructing physics and different technological know-how classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s consultant to Mathematica, Second Edition is the single absolutely appropriate (new software program unlock) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars through supplying entire subject assurance, new purposes, routines and examples that allow the consumer to unravel quite a lot of physics problems.
- Does no longer require previous wisdom of Mathematica or machine programming
- Can be used as both a main or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section workouts and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference compatible for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a contemporary significant release
Read Online or Download A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Offers the history and context of all rules, recommendations, algorithms, analyses and arguments sooner than discussing info. obtainable to either newbies in addition to experts.
This e-book provides the rules of key difficulties in computational molecular biology and bioinformatics. It makes a speciality of computational and statistical ideas utilized to genomes, and introduces the maths and data which are an important for knowing those purposes. The ebook contains a loose obtain of the R software program information package deal and the textual content presents nice crossover fabric that's attention-grabbing and available to scholars in biology, arithmetic, information and laptop technological know-how.
The contents of The R software program are offered so one can be either accomplished and straightforward for the reader to take advantage of. in addition to its software as a self-learning textual content, this ebook can aid lectures on R at any point from newbie to complicated. This booklet can function a textbook on R for newbies in addition to extra complex clients, engaged on home windows, MacOs or Linux OSes.
Flip your R code into programs that others can simply obtain and use. This useful e-book exhibits you ways to package deal reusable R features, pattern information, and documentation jointly by means of using writer Hadley Wickham’s package deal improvement philosophy. within the strategy, you’ll paintings with devtools, roxygen, and testthat, a suite of R applications that automate universal improvement initiatives.
- Common Statistical Methods for Clinical Research with SAS Examples, Third Edition
- Excel 2010 for Engineering Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Mathematics for Multimedia (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- Statistikübungen für Bachelor- und Masterstudenten: Ein Arbeitsbuch mit einer Einführung in R (Statistik und ihre Anwendungen) (German Edition)
- Machine Learning in Computer Vision: 29 (Computational Imaging and Vision)
- Technologien im Mathematikunterricht: Eine Sammlung von Trends und Ideen (German Edition)
Extra info for A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica
A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica by Patrick T. Tam