By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, developments and extra. those skills will consultant you to serious insights that encourage motion out of your facts. With this booklet, you are going to develop into trained utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give facts and ends up in customizable, strong visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and reviews, you are going to create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any measurement and sort of knowledge.
This booklet principally makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is obtainable on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. every one model is taken into account the most recent unencumber, with next releases deliberate to proceed on every one platform; for this reason, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance accepted. This e-book covers new positive aspects of every and critical modifications among the 2.
With this publication, you'll find out how to:
- construct your first file utilizing the SAS visible Analytics fashion designer
- arrange a dashboard and make sure the easiest format
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add situation analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- arrange and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics facts Builder
- examine information with quite a few strategies, together with forecasting, notice clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your atmosphere for issues resembling scalability, availability, and potency among elements of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Provides the history and context of all principles, options, algorithms, analyses and arguments prior to discussing information. obtainable to either rookies in addition to experts.
This e-book provides the principles of key difficulties in computational molecular biology and bioinformatics. It specializes in computational and statistical ideas utilized to genomes, and introduces the maths and records which are the most important for realizing those functions. The e-book encompasses a unfastened obtain of the R software program data package deal and the textual content offers nice crossover fabric that's attention-grabbing and available to scholars in biology, arithmetic, facts and machine technology.
The contents of The R software program are provided which will be either complete and simple for the reader to exploit. along with its program as a self-learning textual content, this ebook can aid lectures on R at any point from newbie to complex. This publication can function a textbook on R for newcomers in addition to extra complicated clients, engaged on home windows, MacOs or Linux OSes.
Flip your R code into applications that others can simply obtain and use. This useful booklet exhibits you ways to package deal reusable R services, pattern facts, and documentation jointly through utilizing writer Hadley Wickham’s package deal improvement philosophy. within the procedure, you’ll paintings with devtools, roxygen, and testthat, a collection of R programs that automate universal improvement projects.
- IPython Notebook Essentials
- Interpreting Quantitative Data with IBM SPSS Statistics
- Business Statistics for Competitive Advantage with Excel 2013: Basics, Model Building, Simulation and Cases
- Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems: 16th International Conference, IPMU 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Learning RStudio for R Statistical Computing
- S+Functional Data Analysis: User's Manual for Windows
Extra info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller