By Graham A. Webb
- Provides updates at the most up-to-date advancements in NMR spectroscopy
- Includes entire overview articles
- Highlights the expanding significance of NMR spectroscopy as a strategy for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 62 PDF
Similar statics books
This quantity is dedicated to a few of the features of theoretical natural chemistry. within the 19th century, natural chemistry used to be basically an experimental, empirical technology. during the 20th century, the emphasis has been regularly moving to a extra theoretical method. this present day, theoretical natural chemistry is a special sector of study, with powerful hyperlinks to theoretical actual chemistry, quantum chemistry, computational chemistry, and actual natural chemistry.
Vibrational spectroscopy concepts, that have ordinarily been used to supply non-destructive, swift, and suitable info on microbial systematics, are important for type and identity. along with complex chemometrics, infrared spectroscopy allows the biochemical signatures from microbiological buildings to be extracted and analysed.
Lots of the fresh texts on compact modeling are restricted to a selected category of semiconductor units and don't supply accomplished assurance of the sector. Having a unmarried complete reference for the compact versions of most typically used semiconductor units (both energetic and passive) represents an important virtue for the reader.
This e-book explores numerous resonance results that take place either in lifestyle and in clinical contexts. it's a subject that offers a cross-link among many branches of technology and exhibits how a unmarried clinical precept can present itself in lots of, it seems that disparate, methods. Resonance covers fields as varied as civil engineering on the subject of the protection of bridges, the standard of sound from musical tools, the behaviour of electric circuits, lasers, the orbits of solar-system our bodies, the scattering of X-rays from atoms and the exploration of the constructions of molecules, atoms and nuclei.
- Proteomics and Peptidomics: New Technology Platforms Elucidating Biology (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Nano- and Micromaterials: 9 (Advances in Materials Research)
- Advances in Magnetic and Optical Resonance: 19
- Imaging Sunlight Using a Digital Spectroheliograph (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
Additional resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 62
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 62 by Graham A. Webb