By Graham A. Webb
* presents updates at the newest advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* contains finished evaluation articles
* Highlights the expanding value of NMR spectroscopy as a method for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 64 PDF
Best statics books
This quantity is dedicated to a number of the features of theoretical natural chemistry. within the 19th century, natural chemistry was once essentially an experimental, empirical technology. in the course of the 20th century, the emphasis has been continuously moving to a extra theoretical process. this day, theoretical natural chemistry is a special region of study, with robust hyperlinks to theoretical actual chemistry, quantum chemistry, computational chemistry, and actual natural chemistry.
Vibrational spectroscopy ideas, that have frequently been used to supply non-destructive, fast, and appropriate details on microbial systematics, are priceless for class and identity. together with complicated chemometrics, infrared spectroscopy allows the biochemical signatures from microbiological constructions to be extracted and analysed.
Many of the contemporary texts on compact modeling are restricted to a specific category of semiconductor units and don't offer entire assurance of the sphere. Having a unmarried entire reference for the compact versions of most ordinarily used semiconductor units (both lively and passive) represents an important virtue for the reader.
This e-book explores lots of resonance results that ensue either in daily life and in clinical contexts. it's a subject that gives a cross-link among many branches of technological know-how and indicates how a unmarried medical precept can present itself in lots of, it sounds as if disparate, methods. Resonance covers fields as assorted as civil engineering relating to the protection of bridges, the standard of sound from musical tools, the behaviour of electric circuits, lasers, the orbits of solar-system our bodies, the scattering of X-rays from atoms and the exploration of the buildings of molecules, atoms and nuclei.
- Emerging Non-Volatile Memories
- Advances in MALDI and Laser-Induced Soft Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Quantum Dots for DNA Biosensing (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Two Studies in Gas-Phase Ion Spectroscopy: Vacuum-Ultraviolet Negative Photoion Spectroscopy and Ion-Molecule Reaction Kinetics (Springer Theses)
- Applications of NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 3
- Spectral Analysis in Engineering: Concepts and Case Studies
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 64
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 64 by Graham A. Webb